With the summer months approaching, this is the time of year, when we are all looking for ways to adopt a healthy lifestyle, get in shape, and look and feel fit. With so much information out there about different types of workouts, aside from hiring a personal trainer, it’s often hard to decipher what really works, and most importantly what will work for you. Personally, I am an at-home workout video and fitness program enthusiast, primarily because of the convenience of being able to do the workouts at home, any time of day, and even take them with me when I travel. Today, I am sharing one of my most favorite at home workout programs, that I have been doing for years, called TurboFire, and how this High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) program can fire up your metabolism and burn maximum calories and fat, all in the comfort of your home.
As I have mentioned before in previous posts, I never share products I don’t personally use, and haven’t used for a very long time. I like to have a great deal of experience with products before sharing them. As an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, I use many of the Beachbody fitness and nutrition products. I have been doing the TurboFire fitness program for about three years, and I love how it has it has enhanced my endurance, increased my fitness level, and helped me stay fit. The program is easy to follow, comes with modifications, so anyone of any fitness level can do the workouts, and they are fun to do. The greatest benefit of the TurboFire workout, is that it incorporates High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), that allows you to burn maximum calories and fat in minimal time. So, just what is high intensity interval training you may ask… High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) involves exercises that alternate between bouts of high intensity exercise, and low intensity exercise.
Here are the benefits of TurboFire’s High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
1. The high intensity intervals, also known as fire drills, are short 1-minute bursts of maximum effort that helps you burn fat faster in less time than normal cardio workouts.
2. The high intensity interval exercises help you to burn calories at a higher rate for up to 24 hours after the workout with the Afterburn Effect.
3. The high intensity interval exercises allow you to burn up to 9x more fat and calories than traditional cardio with high-energy, intense cardio conditioning, kickboxing drills, and choreographed moves set to heart-pumping beats.
4. The high intensity interval workouts are suitable for all workout levels – although TurboFire is considered an advanced program, there are special new features and modifications to help beginners start and stick with the program.
5. The high intensity interval workout comes with a Fire Starter video, designed to help beginners learn the moves and combinations so newcomers can start off on the right foot, and more advanced users can perfect their form.
6. The high intensity interval workouts are fun in a lively class setting with hot music mixes— it feels like a party, which helps you stay motivated and looking forward to the workouts.
7. The high intensity interval workouts are perfect for anyone who enjoys working out to music and is a fan of kickboxing and intense cardio. You will be excited to start the program and committed to the workouts because of how much you enjoy them.
The workout program comes with a 16-week workout calendar to help you get started and plan your workouts. I generally do the TurboFire workouts 3-4 times a week, and mix in other at home workout programs on the other days.
Take a look at the video below to see the workout in action, and remember, there is always a trainer in the video doing the modified version of the exercises, and the program comes with a Fire starter video that teaches beginners the moves and combinations.
View Video Here:
To view a previous post about the nutritional shake I use from Beachbody, click here.
View our Policies, Prvacy & Disclaimer page here.
I hope the post was helpful, and I look forward to hearing your success stories if you decide to try Turbofire.
As always, thanks for reading!