With so many beauty products and tools on the market, it can sometimes be difficult to determine which products are for your specific needs, and which products actually do what they say they will do. When it comes to my personal everyday skincare regime, there is one product that is truly a must have for me. Today, I thought I would highlight one of the beauty tools I can’t live without, and also share exactly how I use it.
One of my must have beauty tools is the Clarisonic Mia 2 sonic skin cleansing brush. It’s a product that has been around for a while, so you may already own one, and love it like I do. If you already own one, and are just not sure of it’s benefits, or if you have thought about purchasing one, but you’re not quite sold yet, you might find the little personal tidbits I share today helpful.
– The gentle sonic micro-massage action deeply cleanses without irritating the skin. To me the deep cleansing helps my moisturizers and other skin treatments penetrate the skin, and allows them to work better.
– The cleansing action clears pores without harsh abrasion or chemicals, helping to minimize skin congestion and breakouts.
– The Clarisonic Mia 2 is reported to clean skin 6x better than manual cleansing. I personally can see and feel the difference in my skin after using the brush.
– The cleansing brush has also reduced the appearance of my pores, and definitely helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
– The Clarisonic cleansing brush helps to improve skin discolorations and overall skin tone, and to me gives the skin a glow.
How I Use The Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing Brush:
– I personally use the cleansing brush once a day, at night, when I most need to remove makeup and built up skin debris from the day. If there are times when my skin is more sensitive, I use the brush every other night or at least twice a week.
– My first step is to use a gentle cleansing cloth to remove my makeup. I love the Philosophy purity made simple, one-step facial cleansing cloths. They remove makeup very well, and they are non-drying, and do not irritate the skin.
– Next, I wet my face with warm water to soften any leftover makeup or debris.
– Then, I apply the Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser to my wet finger tips, and apply to my entire face.
– I then use the Clarisonic brush to work the cleanser into my skin, being sure to adhere to the 10 – 20 second built in timer for covering three areas of my skin (forehead, cheeks, and nose/chin).
– Lastly, I rinse my skin well, and apply my treatment serums and moisturizing creams.
I hope you found this information helpful. Next week on “Beauty Day,” I will share an at-home face treatment tool I love, that to me gives spa treatment results.
Please feel free to share any tips you have on using the Clarisonic Mia 2 if you own one, or just share your skincare tips in general. I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading!